We are currently offering two camp experiences:
Keno Hills is proud to offer a Junior camp for those campers ages 5, 6, and 7 years. Junior campers will learn skills such as safety around horses, proper preparation of your horse, riding and much more. Fun games, crafts, water activities and yes, they will show off their stuff at the parents showcase on the last day. The dates will be 3 fun packed weeks to choose from.
- 2018 Dates TBA
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm daily. Cost- $400.00 + GST
Crazy For Horses
This one week camp focuses on horsemanship skills including riding, stable management and training. Fun games, crafts, time to cool down in the pool and other activities, including a riding showcase for parents. Riders at any ability level will enjoy their week with the horses. Come out and horse around with us for the best camp ever!! Ages 8 and up.
- 2018 Dates TBA
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm daily. Cost- $400.00 +GST
- Ask about arrangements for early drop off and late pick up when you register.
- On the Friday of each camp, parents are invited to attend a show put on by their children. Please arrive around 1:30 and enjoy watching your children show off their equestrian skills.
- For more information or to reserve a spot for one of our upcoming camps please call Keno Hills at (780) 922-2941 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have enrolled in Summer Camps, please download the following forms.
- After you have filled them out, please mail or fax (780-922-6874) them back to Keno Hills.
Adult Waiver Child Waiver Summer Camp Registration File Update Health Information Summer Camp Checklist